Clio’s Techscribe is the professional site and blog of Robert L. Johnson II. I work as a technical writer in greater Boston and southern New Hampshire. I have seventeen years experience working in software and the Web, as well as recent experience in medical devices.
My skills and experience as a technical communicator include:
- developing writing processes in both waterfall and agile environments;
- developing and managing teams for growing organizations;
- using social media, such as wikis and forums, for internal collaboration as well as for external delivery of documentation to users;
- content management for technical documentation;
- Darwin Information Type Architecture;
- Web and Help technologies (such as HTML, HTML-based Help, JavaHelp, and Eclipse Help)
In addition, I have developed expertise in accessibility.